Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 Regulator
Irregardless of the depth or temperature you’re in, you can be assured a reliable and low effort air delivery with the Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 regulator. Made possible, thanks to their exclusive patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS). A system that fully isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, without compromising on the breathing performance.
While for the A700 second stage, it is one of Scubapro’s range topping second stage. As a result of the chrome plated material, the A700 is highly durable. Moreover, its well-designed mechanism makes the breathing process, underwater, a truly unmatched experience.
Therefore, if you’re every looking to dive in the warm waters of Tioman or the cold waters of the Arctic Circles, this is definitely a regulator you should consider getting!
- Constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates from the mechanical elements from the cold
- Anti-freeze protection for gears ensures breathing reliability in the harshest water temperature conditions
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
- Available in DIN and YORK configuration