Scubapro MK25 EVO/A700 Carbon BT Regulator
Introducing the Scubapro MK25 EVO/A700 Carbon BT Regulator – Scubapro’s flagship reg system.
Featuring a tough hand-made carbon fibre for the cover, and DLC Black Tech protective coating on both first and second stages, this regulator is highly durable. Furthermore, with their patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS), the regulator is able to operate and perform brilliantly in cold waters without freezing up.
In terms of performance, it is similar to the MK25 Evo A700 in many ways, both for 1st stage and 2nd stage. It provides great unobstructed air flow delivery and breathing experience. Moreover, it comes with a major improvement on its durability and resistance against rust.
Highly suitable for recreational divers who are looking to do technical diving or to dive in cold water environments.
Features of the Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 Carbon Black Tech Regulator
- Handmade carbon fibre front cover, metal casing and metal valve housing (barrel) make for a rugged second stage able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Carbon fibre is extremely lightweight and, unlike metal that can change shape when dropped or struck against a hard object, carbon fibre can resist substantial shocks without damage.
- Metal case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- DLC Black Tech coating protects from corrosion and scratches and lends a technical look to the regulator.
- Air balanced second stage smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch.
- Air balanced piston first stage in a Black Tech-coated brass body delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- With its patented ultra-freeze-resistant Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) the MK25 EVO offers excellent thermal insulation by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, all without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.