Ocean-Reef Neptune-III Basic Integrated Diving-Mask
The Ocean-Reef Neptune-III Basic Integrated Diving-Mask is a real Full Face Mask. It is the FFM of choice for your underwater work, your FFM of choice for biology studies, your FFM of choice for recreational and sport diving if you’re looking for a reliable, affordable entry level product.
Dive Safe, dive comfortable, dive dry and dive warm on a Full Face Mask.
Technical features of the Ocean Reef Neptune 3 Basic:
- 6 point strap harness
- real orinasal pocket
- hard to flood, easy to clear
- widest field of view on the market
- 2 sizes, “S” shape bellow technology face seal
- cold water CE certified, full face 2 second stage
- new generation, vertical body, balanced, Neptune III 2 second stage
- tech PU and silicone rubber 2 second stage, shock absorbent, shell
- light and durable
- customisable and upgradeable
- available in black only
- accessory Surface Air Valve available for purchase (not included)
- 2 year warranty
Why dive an Integrated Diving Mask (IDM)?
- User can experience natural breathing with the IDM
- Reduces jaw fatigue as there’s nothing to bite on and enables underwater communication
- Say goodbye to fogging! Thanks to the constant air circulation system within the IDM, there’s no need for any defogging product
- Automatic pressure equalisation at each inhalation thanks to the integrated breathing apparatus
- Breathing inside the mask automatically purges water through the draining/exhalation valve. When voluntarily flooding the mask, a couple purges of the second stage button completely clear the water from the mask