Scubapro Sport Bag 125
The Scubapro Sport Bag 125 has a cavernous main compartment that will hold a full set of dive gear with plenty of room to spare for other must-have items. The bag offers newly designed backpack straps in case you need to trek off-road and lots of handles for easy lifting. And once you’re done with the day’s diving, the bag folds compactly into itself for easy storage.
Features of the Scubapro Sport Bag 125:
- Large volume roller bag offers lots of cargo-carrying capacity.
- Bag folds up into itself for easy storage between dives and can be easily carried with the two webbing handles.
- Made with new denim blue color fabric with a black inside lining featuring the SCUBAPRO logo.
- Top handle makes lifting and rolling easy and convenient.
- Top and bottom carry handles and double duffel straps with padded handle provide additional lifting and carrying options.
- U-shaped opening comes with a YKK Vislon® zipper with double sliders, white pull cords and a locking loop for security.
- 2 long zippered side pockets inside the main compartment provide a place to store items separately.
- Newly designed backpack straps come with a handy storage pocket.
- Changeable wheels on axles are treated for salt water-resistance.
- Durable bottom with protection patches on both sides for long-lasting use.
- Dimensions (approximate): 45x33x80cm. Weight: 2.480kg. Volume (main compartment only): 125L.
Why You Need a Dive Bag
Even if you rent the majority of your diving gear, it is still a good idea to have a dive gear bag for your scuba supplies.
Most people are required to own a few pieces of scuba gear — fins, mask, snorkel, gloves, and boots — prior to taking an Open Water certification class. In addition to these items, is it a good idea to have a few replacement items (extra mask strap, spare fin straps, O-ring kit, anti-fog agent, extra batteries, etc.) on hand in case something should unexpectedly break or fail. Having all of your gear in one place, e.g. a dive gear bag, allows you to protect your gear and keep it organised, allowing you to find just what you need right when you need it.