Scubapro Seawing Supernova Fins
FEATURES of the Seawing Super Nova:
- Blade’s central panel membrane auto-adjusts the angle of attack based on kicking strength, providing easier kicking when cruising and maximum power when needed.
- Innovative blade shape produces more power, more speed and better manoeuvrability.
- Central panel Hydra-loop channels water flow rearwards for increased efficiency and thrust.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 40º to 50º range of angle of attack is maintained.
- Twin-tip winglets improve control and manoeuvrability for excellent frog and alternate kicks.
- Blade and foot pocket are moulded separately with a durable Socket-Lock Connecting System that allows for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Made of premium Monprene for long-lasting durability.
- Sold as an open heel set with open heel foot pocket and blade pre-assembled.
- Available in five sizes (XS, S, M, L, XL ) and two colours (Black and White).
- Compatible with coloured Scuba Skegs.
- Weight: 3.69 lb | 1.672 kg