Scubapro Oneflex 3mm Wetsuit
Scubapro Oneflex 3mm Wetsuit suits maximises use and function. They are made of strong but stretchable X-Foam neoprene with a tough nylon lining. Oneflex suits offer comfort and long life even with intensive use, thanks to anti-abrasion material on the shoulder and seat areas, in addition to a heavy-duty printed kneepad.
The addition of outside stretch fabric on arms and armpits contribute to making the suit much easier to don and doff while increasing comfort and freedom of movement in the water – a huge plus among beginning divers. The diagonal rear YKK zipper design is familiar to most divers and easy to use. The suit’s 2-sided polyester lining is ultra-durable yet stretchy, offering comfort and long life, even when subjected to intensive use. This makes it an ideal wetsuit for repeated use at training centers and rental locations.
- CE certified as a Class D dive suit – rated for water temperatures superieur to 22°C.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted arm and shoulder movement.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Round logos on both arms/shoulders with size colour coding and lettering allow for easy identification.
- Constructed of high-stretch eco-friendly X-Foam 3mm neoprene for comfort and range of motion.
- Ultra-durable 2-sided polyester lining provides excellent resistance to heat, UV rays and chlorine, substantially extending the life of the suit, even after repeated use.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Single cuffs on ankles and wrists are comfortable and super-stretchy to aid in donning and doffing.
- Heavy-duty kneepads and anti-abrasion material on shoulders and seat cushion the diver while protecting the suit from scrapes and scuffs.
Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.