Scubapro Compact Pressure Gauge
This Scubapro Compact Pressure Gauge is an ideal travelling gauge or back-up instrument in addition to your attached transmitter.
Technical features of the Scubapro Pressure Gauge:
- Compact, analog manometer
- 2 safety features:
- Overpressure valve on the rear side
- The sealing system has a type of overpressure valve that causes the plastic face to spring out of the housing without chipping
- Maximum depth rate: 150m
- Red zone between 50 and 0 bar and 10 bar increments
- Ø 48mm (capsule)
- Comes with rubber high pressure hose
- Maximum work pressure 300 bar
- Two extra loops on sides to attach safety lanyard
At Scuba Warehouse, we complete your scuba set up with lots of variety and dive accessory you need for your diving adventure journey. These accessories are not only unique or necessary, it makes your diving much more streamlined too. By keeping away your dive accessory safely, it also means having a safer dive.
You can easily locate the types of accessory you need during diving. By not having everything cluttered, this helps you organise yourself better.
You can also consider adding some clips to keep your pressure gauge from sweeping the floor bed. These stainless clips are made of marine grade 316 stainless steel, this is what sets it apart. It will not rust at all.