Problue Free-Diving Fins F795
Product Description of the Problue Rubber Free-Diving Fins
- Full foot pocket design for free diving & boat diving.
- High quality rubber compound provides firm resilience & responsive power on both up and down kicks.
- Anti-skid design on sole to avoid slipping on damp surfaces.
- Available sizes : XS, S, M & L
- Available colours : •Black •Soft Blue •Soft Pink
One clear difference is the fin length and flex, presenting an iconic shape, but there are other considerations too, from pockets to material:
Freediving blades typically measure around 31-38 inches (79-97cm). This extra length provides a bigger surface area, displacing more water and giving more ‘snap’ with every flex — meaning more power with every stroke.
Stiff fins can be more powerful, but only if you’ve got the skills and muscles to support them. A good rule of thumb is to start with softer fins while learning, then consider a stiffer fin once you’ve developed your technique and leg strength.