Hollis F2 Fin
Hollis F2 Fins Increase your power to weight ratio with our new Hollis fins. If you are a traveling diver, looking to reduce weight or just favour a lightweight fin, look no further. The patented F2 Fins is designed to add blade surface on both the downstroke and upstroke to increase your efficiency with any type of kick.
The Hollis F2 Fins is injection molded using monoprene and uses a shorter blade design which packs easy and improves agility in tight areas. Standard with adjustable stainless steel spring straps.
Double Layer Blade design increases the surface area of the blade to provide the power and efficiency of bigger and longer blades yet allows easy packing and travelling thanks to the shorter blade length. Vents in the lower blade help to reduce stress on the foot and ankle but also act to accelerate water over the blade.
The F2 is fitted with an adjustable spring strap as standard. The strap can be moved between two mounting points on either side of the fin to shorten or lengthen the strap to suit your foot size. The strap has a large thumb loop to aid donning and removal.
- High grade, heavy duty monoprene construction
- Angled strap mounts for comfort and a better transition of power
- Spring heel straps w/ easy-grip heel tab
- Multiple strap mounting positions for a fine tuned fit
- Vented blade to reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Generous foot pocket with 3 sizes – Small, Regular and XL