Atomic T3 Regulator
Atomic T3 Regulator forges a new titanium standard as the absolute finest regulator you can own, regardless of price. TheT3 Regulator is Atomic Aquatics signature regulator, providing you unprecedented reliability and performance.
Amazing light-weight and dependable materials makes it the perfect choice for travel. You’ll dive confidently in exotic locations, where service is hard to find.
3-Year / 300-Dive Service Interval Non-contingent Lifetime Warranty– Dive more and wait longer between recommended servicing. The Lifetime Warranty is not contingent on service.
Overview of the Titanium Regulator
- LIGHTER component parts – The first-stage yoke is designed using minimal material. All second-stage component parts have been optimised to make the T3 the lightest regulator in the world.
- First and second stage components are precision-machined from solid titanium billet.
Patented all-titanium “comfort” swivel with Black PVD coating
- High-flow second stage case and lever design significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to “beyond the limits.”
- PVD coated metal-accent front cover ring, lightweight adjustment knob, and AFC cover.
- Factory sealed first stage prevents outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Atomic Aquatics’ exclusive “Jet Seat” first stage high flow piston
- Deluxe padded travel bag
- Nitrox ready up to 40%
- Patented Atomic Aquatics “Seat Saving Orifice”
- Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- First stage components are precision-machined from solid bar Titanium that is lightweight and corrosion-free.
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand
- T3 is approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- Patented Atomic “Seat Saving” Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Soft overmolded Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- All-Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel standard on all T3 regulators with Black PVD coating
- High-flow second stage case and magnum lever design that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- Metal-accented front cover ring
- Deluxe padded travel bag
- 3 year / 300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime metal parts Warranty – not contingent on proof of annual service
- Combined weight of the Atomic T3 First & Second Stage is under 1.7 lbs. (yoke version)