Scubapro MK25 EVO G260 Black Tech regulator, the regulator that technical divers will love. The solid breathing performance and proven reliability of this notable regulator combo speak for itself during the dive. The air balanced piston-style MK25 Evo is consistently ranked as the top-performing first stage on the market. The G260 is the most imitated air balanced second stage design of all time.
No doubt about it, the MK25 Evo G260 Black Tech is a serious reg system designed for the most demanding divers. Its patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow – regardless of how cold the water is. Add the fins on the machined body that provide extra thermal exchange and you have the ultimate first stage for all water temperatures.
With the G260 Black Tech Scubapro engineers have taken the most imitated air balanced second stage design of all time and offered it with a rugged, nylon fiberglass casing with freeze-resistant components and fitted with a dark anodized aluminium ring. Inside you have metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) to ensure excellent cold-water performance. It also offers a left-right hose attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving configurations.
Both first and second stages have a Black Tech scratch-resistant coating that protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion. This durable coating includes an inner layer of chemical Nickel (FDA approved) and an outer glossy DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) finish. It’s a rugged reg system that delivers solid breathing performance in all diving conditions and water temperatures. It’s a serious balanced piston breathing system that’s as tough as it looks. You can count on this outstanding reg to deliver top-of-the-line performance in all diving conditions and water temperatures, no matter how hard you’re breathing, how deep you’re diving, or how cold the water gets.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a nickel plated brass body coated with DLC process, provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathingrate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delayingice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations.
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft gripon a rugged black nylon frame.
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Dark anodized aluminum front cover ring adds resistance without adding weight.
- Metal components, including metal air barrel increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min