Scubapro MK19Evo-BT G260BT Regulator
Technical divers will love the solid breathing performance of the Scubapro MK19Evo-BT G260BT Regulator. It’s proven reliability of this notable regulator combo is one of it’s kind. The air balanced piston-style MK19 EVO is consistently ranked as the top-performing first stage on the market. The G260 is the most imitated air balanced second stage design of all time.
Made with a rugged reinforced technopolymer casing and metal internal components to ensure excellent cold-water performance, it also offers a left-right hose attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving configurations. Both first and second stages feature a Black Tech scratch-resistant coating that protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion. It’s a workhorse system for the most demanding dive conditions.
Key Features of the Scubapro MK19 Evo BT G260 Carbon Black Tech Regulator
- Lightweight carbon fibre design is 24 grams lighter than the standard G260
- Increased resistance to freezing from internal metal componentry of the second stage and environmentally sealed first stage with dry chamber
- Convenient swivel turret on first stage maximises hose routing options for technical divers
- Large casing and diaphragm on second stage for improved breathing sensitivity in a variety of underwater positions
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit dive conditions
- VIVA dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus
- Super-flow hose with oversized bore allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort for better breathing comfort
- Convenient large purge button
- Easy to grip orthodontic mouthpiece for all day diving comfort