Scubapro Galileo Hub Dive Computer
- Delivers constant, easily viewable, critical dive information without taking your eyes off the dive
- All the important dive information you expect from the Galileo 2 Dive Computer in a convenient heads-up display
- Quickly find information and personalize settings for any dive, using the intuitive, single-knob input menu
- A flip-up hinge allows you to easily tilt the computer up and out of view
- Predictive algorithms and decompression calculations can be customized for all skill levels, from beginner to advanced
The ScubaPro Galileo HUD is an innovative and thoroughly unique air-integrated dive computer. This new-to-the-dive-world, technologically-advanced computer offers a heads-up display mounted on a dual-lens mask. It delivers excellent readability along with hands-free data monitoring, creating a user experience unlike anything previously seen in diving.
What you see on the screen.
Hands-free data monitoring is a boon to photographers or anyone engaged in underwater activities that require both hands, including military and public safety divers.
Micro OLED display uses near-eye optics to create a screen image that appears at a virtual distance of approximately 1m, making it easy to monitor your dive data without losing eye contact with your dive surroundings.
Intuitive push-wheel allows you to access and control HUD functions with one hand. Simply rotate and press – couldn’t be easier.
Convenient flip-up feature, reminiscent of military night vision goggles, enables you to tilt the HUD display up and out of the way. When it’s time to resume data monitoring, flip the display back into position and you’re ready to track your dive.
Compatible with a variety of SCUBAPRO masks, including the Spectra, Spectra Mini, Zoom (special mount), Frameless (HUD – new version), Synergy Twin, Synergy 2 Twin, Ecco Mask, Vibe 2, Futura 1 and Pro Ear.