Scubapro Chromis Dive Computer
The Scubapro Chromis is a wristwatch-style dive computer design primarily for certified air and nitrox divers.
Offering all of SCUBAPRO’s core dive computer features except Predictive Multi-gas (PMG), the CHROMIS is a true beauty with its large display and extra-sharp alphanumeric characters. Featuring four control buttons, this dive computer is very easy to navigate through the menus. Moreover, it also comes with an intuitive mode indicator, which allows you to know where exactly you are in the system.
Full timekeeping functions are also present, and furthermore, the Chromis comes with four modes: Swim, Scuba, Gauge and Freediving. For swim mode, you are able to count the number of strokes that you have taken. So, how cool is that!
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates one nitrox mix from 21% to 100% O2.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Casing features an engraved 316L stainless steel front ring and back plate.
- Four buttons allow for easy menu navigation.
- Extra-sharp alphanumeric characters are inspired by Samurai katanas.
- Continuously updated average depth display in Gauge mode can be reset at any time.
- Zigzag strap design compensates for dive suit compression to maintain a secure fit at depth.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge and Freediving.
- Swim mode includes surface stroke counter.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Stopwatch in Scuba and Gauge modes.
- Optional USB connection with cradle is both PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK software.
- Large capacity CR2430 battery is rated for two years or 300 dives.
- Strap extension is included