Scubapro Aladin Sport (Matrix)
Introducing the Scubapro Aladin Sport (Matrix), a great dive computer designed for divers, ranging from recreational to technical diving.
Featuring a metallic silver faceplate and easy-to-read display, this dive computer is very durable and highly readable underwater.
The computer screen features an easy-to-read segmented display on both the top and middle rows. It also includes an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row where you’ll also find an easy-to-use on-board digital compass.
It comes with three modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge.
Dive logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via new Bluetooth® wireless technology. The LogTRAK App for iOS devices is now available on the Apple App Store.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge.
- Computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row.
- Digital compass, displayed on the matrix bottom row, allows for on-the-spot navigation, at depth and on the surface.
- Active back light, full watch functions, a bookmark function, a dive planner and a logbook are just a sampling of the available features.
- Two black plastic buttons provide easy access to modes and the programming of basic parameters.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery is rated for two/three years or 200/300 dives, whichever comes first (battery compartment is independent from electronics).
- Dive data can be easily transferred, stored and analysed on a PC/Mac, plus the system is also Android and iOS app compatible, all using the new Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy interface.