IST SK-9 Freediving Socks
These IST SK-9 Freediving Socks are great to wear whilst on the boat. The anti-slip dots at the sole helps to prevent slipping when you are up and about on the wet boat surface as well.
- 3mm ultra high-grade neoprene lined with smooth skin outside; towel fabric inside the socks provides excellent comfort and keeps warm at all time
- Open cell neoprene set at heel inside the socks to provide more friction to prevent the socks from falling off
- Design to be worn with freediving fins to make you to fit the foot pocket more to reduce unnecessary effort to be put in kicking
- Blind-stitching technology sealed with rubber glue to block the water outside
- Boat socks design to make your legs look longer with elegance lines
- Anti-slip dots at soles
What are neoprene socks?
Neoprene socks are made from the same material as wetsuits, so they are very good at keeping your feet warm. They are also much lighter than dive boots, so they are easier to pack. Some divers prefer neoprene socks because they can be rolled up and stored in a small space. Others find that neoprene socks are more comfortable to wear than dive boots. And still others like the fact that neoprene socks can be easily washed in a washing machine.