Scubapro Aladin One
The Scubapro Aladin One is an ideal dive computer for either diving schools and rental stations.
This dive computer is Nitrox compatible and is available in increments of 1% from 21% to 50%. Also comes with reset function which is very ideal for dive schools or rental purposes.
This compact, single mode, intuitive dive computer is available as a wrist mount or as a capsule in a two- or three-gauge console.
SCUBAPRO ALADIN ONE DIVE COMPUTER FEATURES :
- Nitrox compatible 21-50% in 1% increments.
- Reset function is ideal for dive rentals.
- 12 and 24 hour mode.
- Safety stop with timer.
- Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Back light.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via infrared technology.
- CR2450 user replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
Offering just the right balance of topside features, underwater functions, and ease of use, SCUBAPRO’s A1 wrist-style dive computer will quickly become an integral part of not just your diving life, but your everyday life as well.
Designed for new divers and casual recreational divers, the versatile A1 dive computer can be worn on the surface as well as under water and includes full watch functions for topside time-keeping.