Tusa Paragon M2001 Mask
Tusa M2001 Paragon Mask is a professional divers mask offers TUSA’s NEW Reinforced Tri-Mix frame, Freedom Fit II, and an advanced Buckle Adjust System. Dive with ultimate clarity using TUSA’s NEW AR/UV420 lenses.
Three (3) distinct layers combined to produce one superior frame structure. Polyurethane (PuRiMaX) material bumper protection and a cross-beam metal frame structure combined with the superior toughness of the polycarbonate frame bolted together to create a seriously tough mask.
Freedom Technology is a set of technologies to enhance fit and performance exclusive to TUSA. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line. The new Fit II technology adds strength and rigidness to the skirt for use in tough environments.
- Professional Divers Mask
- Recommended for UW Photography Professionals and Diving Instructors
- Reinforced Tri-Mix Frame
- Freedom Fit II
- Advanced Buckle Adjust System
- AR/UV420 Lenses: Lens Treatment Decreases Internal/External Reflected Light, Reduction Increases Light, Transmission to 95%, Enhanced Color, Clarity, Contrast & Better Overall Vision U/W, Superior Clarity, Color & Transmission of Light Over Standard Glass Lens and Up to 15% of Available Light Lost w/Standard Glass Lens
- Revolutionary Freedom Technology: Provides Superior Fit, Comfort and Performance & Superior Design, Built Quality, Materials and Frame Construction
- Dimpled Skirt Surface with Varied Silicone Thicknesses Stability Ridges
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Low Profile Design
- Tempered Safety Glass Lens
- Mask Box
- Multiple Color Choices