Suunto D6i Novo Zulu Dive Computer
Suunto D6i Novo Dive Computer is a SERIOUS DIVE FEATURES IN A RUGGED STEEL CASING.
The new refined Suunto D6i Novo Black with USB Dive Computer is the watch-sized dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. With a tilt-compensated 3D digital compass and wireless air integration, it’s a great tool when other people rely on your diving skills. Trusted by professional divers, its good looks make it a great addition to your more civilian wardrobe too.
But what separates D6i Novo Zulu is its extremely durable strap. Originally designed for military use, it can take heavy-duty wear and tear and is widely trusted by professional divers. It is easy to adjust on wetsuit but also very comfortable around wrist when not diving.
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software