Shearwater Perdix AI Dive Computer
The Shearwater Perdix AI Dive Computer is the latest addition to the Shearwater dive computer family. Keeping all the popular features of Shearwater Perdix, it now comes with an additional new feature. It is now able to link up to a maximum number of 2 transmitters, giving you the option to perform air integration.
Being a hi-tech full decompression dive computer, Perdix AI provides an array of premium features for technical divers, not forgetting the recreational divers too. Features such as a high resolution display, integrated bungee mount and many others that empowers the best out of you for underwater research and navigational tasks.
While operating on the Bühlmann ZHL-16C algorithm, it offers configurable Gradient Factors with the additional upgrade to the VPM-B algorithm. This, as a result, provides you with the fullest control for computer decompression calculations.
Subjected to rigorous testing of the highest standards, you can be sure that Perdix AI is of the highest quality.
- Buhlmann GF algorithm
- 3 axis, tilt compensated, digital compass
- Air, Nitrox, Trimix capable
- Sidemount capability – can connect with up to 2 transmitters
- Optional Air Integration capability
- Uses AA Battery. 40 Hour battery life with AI enabled
- Can calculate your GTR based on one assigned tank
- Multiple diving mode: OC Recreational, OC Technical, CC/BO, Gauge
- 2.2″ display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation
- 30% smaller in volume than the Petrel with ha thin, low-profile design
- Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure with two button interface
- Bluetooth Smart enabling communication with PC, Mac, iPod, and iPad with lower power consumption
- Customisable display with information important to you
- Supports multiple languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese
- 260m depth rating
- 1000 hours dive log