Scubapro Regulator Bag
Scubapro Regulator and Computer Bag, providing the ultimate protection for your regulators and scuba diving instruments. A good complement in taking care of your scuba diving equipments so that they can in turn, take good care of you underwater.
Constructed from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability.
- Interior lining is 150D polyester to enhance durability.
- Internal Velcro straps secure a coiled reg or console hoses.
- Double-slider zipper makes it easy to access the main compartment.
- Padded handle and a shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
- Transparent zippered pouch is provided for storing a logbook.
Regulator Bag dimensions: 13.8×10.2x4in/35x26x10cm. Weight: 0.7lb/350g. Volume: 2.4gal/9L.
Computer Bag dimensions: 4.5×2.8x6in/11.5x7x15cm. Weight: 0.2lb/100g. Volume: 0.2gal/1L.
From Scubapro, the brand that has been around since the early 1960s, comes the Scubapro Regulator Bag with Dive computer bag. Designed specifically to protect the very equipments that ensures your safe dive.
As we all know, special equipment deserve special treatment. And with this regulator bag, you can be sure that your important equipment (regulator, gauges and dive computer) are in safe hands. Presence of internal velcro to help secure your regulators in place during transport
A padded handle and shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.