Scubapro MK25T EVO/S620 X-Ti Regulator
Scubapro MK25T EVO/S620 X-Ti Regulator is the top regulator technology that is on display in this high-tech, ultralight reg system. The MK25T Evo is machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising years of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 X-Ti embraces the best features of Scubapro’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 X-Ti delivers effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The titanium inlet tube is super-efficient, the large purge button improves water circulation and the new exhaust tee enhances overall performance.
FIRST STAGE MK25T EVO
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a full titanium body provides effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Weight: DIN 300: 350g.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
SECOND STAGE S620 Ti
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600’s large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable compact orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
- Specific matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are available as accessories.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min.
- Weight: 179g