Scubapro Go Travel Fins
Scubapro GO Travel Fins dedicated travel fin is lightweight, comfortable and virtually indestructible. It is easy to travel with and really fun to use. That makes the Scubapro GO Travel Fins the ideal fin for travelling divers and water lovers the world over.
Scubapro Go Travel is a lightweight, comfortable, durable, and a fast and nimble performer. it is the ideal fin for divers, snorkelers and swimmers who enjoy globe-trekking.
Lightweight: When it comes to premium travel fins, nothing compares to the Go when integrating high quality with light weight. Being lightweight is always a plus when traveling, and this makes it also a very travel-friendly fins.
Super Comfortable: The Go’s barefoot design combines the fitment benefits of an open heel fin, with the comfort and barefoot freedom of a full foot fin. The replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit. The strap also makes it easy to don and doff the fin, and it fits comfortably against a bare heel.
Ultra Durable: While extremely comfortable, the Go is also virtually indestructible. Its strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids the problems of de-lamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets that tend to plague average thermoplastic fins.
High Performance: The Go fin excels in strength, comfort and convenience, but where it really shines is in kicking performance. The Go is built with a 25° degree pre-angled blade with a central power panel that provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect. Power bars on the underside of the rails prevent over-flex; this helps maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions. The result: you get a lightweight fin that delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water. (For example, size XS-S weighs 1.0 kg/2.2 lbs per pair, including bungee straps; M-L weighs 1.2 kg/2.6 lbs per pair, including bungee straps.)
- Barefoot Design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff – it can also be used when wearing neo socks.
- 100 percent Monprene® construction avoids problems of de-lamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25-degree pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
- Designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, the Piggy Back Stack system makes packing and traveling even easier.