Scubapro Go Sport Fins
Scubapro Go Sport Fins features a “Boot-Fit” design while offering the same functions and features as the original GO fin. This version features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots.
The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. Like the original GO fin, the GO SPORT is designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it a great fin for both travel and local diving.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water.
- Open heel “Boot-Fit” design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff.
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer.
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions.
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel the world.
- Innovative Piggy Back Stack system interlocks one fin blade into the other, creating a snug pairing that makes packing and traveling that much easier.
- Sizing profile is the same as the Seawing Nova.
- Mounting points are provided to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability.