Cressi Thor Ebs Fins
Cressi Thor EBS fins is a brand new design for this extremely effective and yet very easy to use fin. The special arched profile of the fins combined with the two central ribs promote a significant flow convection effect, known as “spoon effect”, which stabilises and boosts propulsion. Two lateral holes discharge the negative forces typically associated with this area and at the same time make for enhanced stability. The blades are moulded from two different materials for improved reactivity. The fins are perfect for scuba diving, whether you are an experienced diver or a novice.
NEW EBS STRAP
Cressi has developed this special strap to meet the needs of the most demanding divers, who need a comfortable fastening for their foot but one that is still practical and manageable. Its special amply sized slot makes it very easy to put on, even when wearing thick gloves or three-fingered gloves for winter water. The wrapping section is highly flexible, making adjustments unnecessary, and as a result it’s much easier to get all your equipment right in the first few meters of your descent and the fin stays in place against your foot despite the increase in hydrostatic pressure.
- Extremely Effective and Easy to Use Fin
- Special Arched Profile Combined w/2-Central Ribs:
Promote Significant Flow Convection Effect
Effect Known as Spoon Effect”
Stabilizes and Boosts Propulsion
- Two Lateral Holes Discharge Negative Forces & Enhances Stability
- Blade Molded from 2-Different Materials for Improved Reactivity
- Materials: Plastic and Rubber
- Perfect for Scuba Diving, Experienced Diver or Novice
- Exclusive 3-material Injection System Patented by Cressi
- Excellent Combination of Strength, Power, Comfort, and Aesthetics
- Standard Foot Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side release Buckles
- Under Blade Foot Pocket Design:Provides Fast Transmission of Applied Energy
Great Structural Rigidity
Come visit our dive store or shop online with us today.