Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer
Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer is the first computer designed, developed and produced 100% in Italy by subsidiary Cressi Electronica created 4 years ago. It is a completely modular, rugged computer with a wide UFDS display, which provides the proverbial ease of navigation and Cressi computer menus.
It has complete Nitrox management, depth gauge mode, and a reset option. The algorithm incorporates RGBM and Deep Stop.Menus and navigation system identical to the rest of the Cressi diving computers, with ease of reading, access to information and model parameter modification. Easy configuration, navigation through the various menus and access to a large amount of information displayed intuitively. “User-Friendly Display System”. The information display, screen contrast, proportions and digit size have been carefully chosen for ease of use.
All of the information presented is separated by light lines to facilitate reading even in stressful or emergency situations. Back-lit display activated by button or when alarm sounds. Extended battery life through a combination of systems: battery saver mode when the computer is not used with automatic power-on. Power-saving processor and CR2430 battery replaceable by user without tools. The interface uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac. Gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum precision during typical use.
Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer is extremely easy to use and readable. Wide Screen Display and user friendly.
Features of Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer
- Tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes;
- ”Dive” program: Full processing of dive data, even with decompression (if any), for any air or hyper-oxygenated mixture (Nitrox) dive.
- Full setting of FO2 (percentage of the oxygen) and PO2 (partial oxygen pressure) parameters: PO2 may be set between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, FO2 between 21% and 50%.
- A Nitrox dive may be carried out after an air dive (even with desaturation in progress).
- Possibility of Deco (decompressive computations) or Gage program setting (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep Stop can be enabled or disabled.
- Large display with ”PCD System” for perfect understanding and readability of values.
- Replaceable display protective cover.
- Battery replacement can be carried out by the user.
- Planning: Scrolling of the safety curve.
- Unit of measure change from the metric system (meters and °C) to the feet system (ft- °F) by the user.
- Sound and visual alarm systems.
- CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.
- Backlit display.
- Built-in calendar and clock.
- Logbook (70 hours or 60 dives) including dive profile.
- Dive history.
- The instrument may be fully reset, in case of renting.
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS of Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer
- Algorithm: CRESSI Leonardo RGBM algorithm.
- Sample tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes
- Dimensions and weight: Diameter: 67 mm – Height: 27 mm – Weight: 135 g
- Depth sensor:
- Sea water setting (fresh water depths are about 3% lower)
- Measuring field: 0-393 ft., measured every second.
- GAUGE function measuring field: 0-393 ft.
- Precision: +/- 1% (T 20°C – 68 F).
- Reading resolution: 10 cm (0 to 100 m) / 1 m (100 to 120 m) / 1 ft (0 to 316 ft)
- Dive time: 0 to 255 minutes
- Data acquisition frequency: 20 sec.
- Resolution: 1 °F
- Measuring field: 23 °F + 104 °F
- Precision: +/- 35.6 °F/10min change °T
- Precision: +/- 50 seconds month average
- 24 hours display
- CR 2430 – 3V battery. 2 years average life (by 50 yearly dives).
- PC LINK FUNCTION – PC COMPATIBLE INTERFACE
- Leonardo by Cressi may be interfaced with a PC with the following specifications:
- OS: Windows/Mac
- CPU: Pentium II 266 Mhz or higher.
- RAM of at least 64 MB or higher (recommended).
- Video resolution: 800×600 or higher (recommended).